The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients' terminal equipment, provided that the recipients have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data storage, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed to their configuration during their installation or update by means of an express action to that effect.
This shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only to allow communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Son aquéllas que permiten al usuario acceder al servicio con algunas características de carácter general predefinidas en función de una serie de criterios en el terminal del usuario como por ejemplo serian el idioma, el tipo de navegador a través del cual accede al servicio, la configuración regional desde donde accede al servicio, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, apps or platforms and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on the same.
PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
- Processing orders and shipments
- Marketing work
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be the following entities:
The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment:
PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
Consent for the installation of cookies will be understood to have been given by ticking the box relating to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not s/he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that s/he has given his/her consent, and our company expressly informs him/her of the possibility of blocking or deleting the cookies installed on his/her computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his/her computer.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, making it impossible for our company to provide services through it.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change the configuration of cookies, block or disable them. To do so, here is the way to do so in the main browsers:
As well as cookies to third parties: Google AdWords:
CASA QUIQUET S.L. is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookie policies of third parties.
PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
CASA QUIQUET S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with regard to personal data and its duty to safeguard it and will adopt all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, under Section VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for its development, the recipients of the service may exercise, at any time, their rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition before the person responsible for the file or processing, attaching a photocopy of their ID.
9. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR PROCESSING
El responsable del fichero o del tratamiento es CASA QUIQUET,S.L. , with address for notification purposes at CASA QUIQUET,S.L. AVDA LEVANTE, Nº 45 Y 47 – Beniparrell – Valencia/València – 46469